Post by subject9x on Jun 3, 2015 21:34:11 GMT
As a way to learn new front-end technology, I am developing a toolkit to help both new and seasoned MechCommanders get into Battletech : Alpha Strike.
I present, the Striker-Alpha Toolkit (see wut I dd tharrr!?)www.roohrorbitalyards.com/strikeralpha/satk-index.html
What does this toolkit do?
1) Target Number Calculators
- a quick and painless way to crunch those pesky Target Number equations.
- see your % chance of hitting on your 2D6 rolls in real time.
- NOTE: so far, only the Basic Calculator is done.
2) Force Building tools
- not started yet BUT will help players adjust the skill value of a given unit, assign pilot talents, and build formal lances.
- formatting as best I can to the mobile space for ease and convenience - alpha strike anywhere!
- entirely web-based, nothing is installed on the machine you browse with!
- you still need to know the basics of Battletech / Alpha strike gameplay
- Because its optimized for mobile, the layout on a monitor will not be as smooth.
- This software <b> is in no way affiliated with official Battletech products or Catalyst Game Labs</b>
- Catalyst probably reserves the right to shut this thing down if they want to but I've tried to keep it completely copyright clean.